1st Regular Meet - Check back later for dates and times!
2nd Regular Meet - Check back later for dates and times!
Champs Meet - August 11, 2018 at the Covington Aquatic Center
Swim Meet Events
Each swimmer is allowed to swim in four (4) individual events, and may be placed in up to two (2) relay events; totaling up to six (6) events per swimmer. Not all swimmers will participate in six events, but we will need to know ahead of time which swimmers are attending each meet to schedule our events. It's also very important to let coaches know when a swimmer is leaving early, especially if they are assigned to a relay event. Please keep coaches informed of any changes in your event attendance!
What to Bring to a Swim Meet:
- Swimming Suits
- Team Shirts
- Team Swimming Caps (recommended, not required)
- Towels (We recommend two for each swimmer, one for during the meet, one for afterwards)
- Water and/or Sports Drinks with electrolytes
- Healthy Snacks
- Shampoo/Conditioner/Soap and other personal toiletries for afterwards
- Comfortable Clothing to wear home afterwards
- Spectators: Wear light comfortable clothing, pool decks can be very warm and humid
Other Important Swim Meet Notes
All Meet Fees (excluding heat sheets if sold by the home team) are included in the Swim Team Registration Fees
Deck space and spectator seating at pools can be limited; we recommend that you bring folding/camping chairs or seat cushions to away meets if you need more comfortable seating. We also recommend bringing a combination lock to away meets for pool lockers that use combo locks, rather than tokens.
Photos from the swimming meets are posted to our Facebook page! www.facebook.com/covingtonaquaticcenter