Covington Community Park
17649 SE 240th St.
Covington, WA 98042
Community Park: 29.9 acres
Covington Community Park, formerly known as "180th/240th Street Park," is located at the southwest corner of 180th Avenue SE and SE 240th Street. The property features active and passive recreational opportunities among mature forest, rolling pastures, and footpaths.
A master plan for the park was adopted in February 2009. Construction of the Phase One (multi-use field) was completed in 2013. Phase Two will be completed in September 2018. Phase Three improvements (unfunded) are not expected to begin until 2020.
Thinking of using the field? - Please view our calendar to check availability!
- Two parking lots, access of 180th Avenue SE and off SE 240th Street
- Open meadow and a mature forest
- Over a mile of hard and soft trails (including ADA accessible route)
- Play area (2-5 age group & 5-12 age group options)
- Zipline for all ages
- Grass sports field
- Automatic irrigation system
- Outdoor stage at the Margaret Harto Pavilion
- Tennis court
- Exercise station with fitness equipment
- Interpretative signs, regarding items such as the Green Roof
- Water fountains/Bottle-filling stations
- Uncovered picnic tables, seat walls, benches
- Picnic shelters with BBQ grills (Call 253.480.2487 to reserve)
- Permanent restrooms (Opening Soon!)
- Open lawn (Available Soon!)
- Vending machines (Coming Soon!)
- Concession space (Available Soon!)
- Additional sports field
- Sports courts
- Improved wetlands
- Terrace/Patio with water feature
- Teen activities area
- Interpretive areas