Be a part of our Award-Winning Promotional Campaign as a Sponsor!
How would you like to be seen in 23,000+ festival guides? How would you like to be one of the only businesses ever featured on the city's website homepage (50,000 impressions annually), or on the city's Facebook page header (3,750+ likes), or in the city's new recreation guides (18,000+)??
The Covington Days Festival was awarded the:
- 2017 Washington Festival and Events Association Silver Award for Best Printed Poster
- 2016 Washington Festival and Events Association Gold Award for Best Printed Program
- 2015 Washington Festival and Events Association Grand Summit Silver Award for Best Promotional Campaign for Events Under a $75,000 Budget
- 2015 Best Promotional Poster for Events Under a $75,000 Budget
- 2014 Washington Festival and Events Association Grand Summit Gold Award for Best Promotional Campaign for Events Under a $75,000 Budget
- 2014 Public Relations Society of America Totem Award Certificate of Excellence for Special Events - Covington Days Festival.
What does this mean for our sponsors?
You will be part of an exceptional marketing program that will bring excellent visibility to your organization while you help support the community. View our Sponsorship Brochure.
Interested in sponsoring?
Contact Karla Slate at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.480.2402 and we can work together on a great sponsorship plan!
The Covington Days Festival is truly a celebration of community. From our resident community to our business community, it takes many donors, sponsors, and volunteers to help make Covington Days successful each year.
If you would like to join the businesses that already support the Covington Days Festival we would be happy to work with you at any level. The Festival’s needs range from securing volunteers (like groups of scouts, sports teams, employees), arranging activities and performances, and cash and in-kind sponsors.
If your organization would like to get involved and become a festival sponsor, please contact Communications and Marketing Manager Karla Slate via e-mail at email@example.com.
How do we advertise the festival to ensure maximum attendance?
|• City and Festival website information||• Listing on local and regional event calendars|
|• Series of display ads in local papers||• SeaFair Sanctioned Event marketing|
|• Posters distributed to local businesses||• Event signs on 272nd and on 256th (30 days prior)|
|• Facebook Page and Twitter||• Advertising in the City Update (in the Reporter newspaper)|
|• Messages to email subscribers||• Day-of event signage on Kent Kangley|
|• City newsletter||• Flyers at Covington Aquatic Center and City Hall|
|• Cross-promotions with partners||• Press releases to area media|
|• Over-the-road Giant Banner on 272nd||• And, much more!|