- Mechanical Permits: Installation or replacement of gas water heater, furnace, air conditioning units, heat pump, etc.
- Plumbing Permits: Installation or replacement of electric water heater, plumbing fixtures (toilet, sink, etc.)
- Re-roof Permits: Required for changing roofing materials such as cedar shake to composition roof OR for any sheathing replacement. Like-for-like material with no sheathing replacement is exempt from a building permit.
ePermits with Plan Review
- ePermit Process Overview
- Log in to Citizens Connect and follow the prompts to apply.
- Use a MasterCard or Visa to process and provide payment.
- Once payment is posted, the application is submitted for review.
- Permitting staff will review the application and email the applicant the permit within three business days once it is approved.
- Print a copy of the permit to have on site and available for inspections.
- Schedule inspections as indicated on the permit.
ePermit Application Process:
Apply for a Permit with Plan Review