Gain more exposure in the Covington community!
Become an Event Sponsor Now!
Putting together a community event or program is a lot of work and takes a lot of resources! The City manages several events and programs that are perfect ways to get your business in front of potential and existing customers and show your support for the community. We are currently seeking sponsors and partners for the following events and programs in 2018:
Covington Days Festival - July 21-22
- Summer Concert Series - July 27, Aug. 3, Aug. 10, Aug. 17
- Covington KidsFest - Aug. 11
- Sausage & Cider Fest - Aug. 18
- Outdoor Family Movie - Aug. 24
- Community Tree Lighting - Dec. 1
- Youth Athletic Teams - Spring and Fall
We are always looking for help via in-kind donations of various items like use of generators, refreshments, giveaways, use of vehicles or carts, and much more! Some specific items we could use include:
- Classic cars, new cars or convertibles to utilize in the Covington Days Parade
- Gift certificates/merchandise for raffle prizes and volunteer thank you gifts
- 10' x 20' pop-up canopies for Sausage & Cider Fest shade and activities (it is ok if they are branded with your company info, it gets you more exposure!)
- Bottled water/refreshments for staff and volunteers at varying events
- Stanchions (preferably retractable) for directing long lines
- Large/oversized outdoor games or activities to utilize at events
Youth Sports Team Sponsors
Our athletics program is looking for organizations that would like to sponsor our youth sports teams. We have sponsorships available in varying sports including basketball, baseball and softball, coach pitch and t-ball, volleyball, and soccer. It's a great way to get your organization's logo out in the community and support local youth.
You can find the sponsorship form at this link:
Youth Sports Team Sponsorship Opportunity $150 for one team; $100-$200 for banner sponsors
Don’t See Anything That Suits Your Needs?
Please contact us! We welcome the opportunity to get creative and work on a sponsorship package that fits your organization.
To become a sponsor, contact: Maia Shank (253) 480-2487 or firstname.lastname@example.org