Covington Community Park
17649 SE 240th St.
Covington, WA 98042
Community Park: 29.9 acres
Covington Community Park is located at the southwest corner of 180th Avenue SE and SE 240th Street. The property features active and passive recreational opportunities among a mature forest with trails.
- Two parking lots, access off 180th Avenue SE and off SE 240th Street
- Open meadow and a mature forest
- Over a mile of hard and soft trails (including ADA accessible route)
- Play area (2-5 age group & 5-12 age group options)
- Grass sports field
- Outdoor stage/amphitheater, "Margaret Harto Pavilion"
- Tennis/Pickelball court
- Exercise station with fitness equipment
- Interpretative signs, regarding features such as the Green Roof
- Concession Space (available for events)
- Stage/Pavilion (available for events)
- Picnic shelters with BBQ grills (Call 253.480.2480 to reserve)
A master plan for the park was adopted in February 2009. Construction of the Phase One (multi-use field) was completed in 2013. Phase Two was completed in September 2018. Phase Three improvements are not yet funded or scheduled.
Future Phase 3 Enhancements (unfunded):
- Additional sports field
- Additional sports courts
- Terrace/Patio with water feature
- Teen activities area
- Interpretive/Education facilities
- Sports Lighting