17081 SE Wax Road, Covington, WA 98042
- Open at sunrise and closed at sunset
- Natural Area - High grass, trees and wetland areas
- Waterway - Adjacent to Jenkins Creek
- This 5-acre park is currently transitioning from a past-use as private residential properties to an interim use as park open space. In the future it will be developed as a downtown park and connected to the Jenkins Creek Trail that will link the Lakepointe neighborhood, Jenkins Creek Park and SoCo Park with downtown.
- Learn more about improvements and plans for this park
- Link to Covington Connects